Friday, January 2, 2009

Keepin' on...

Unfortunately I couldn't reach my doc for comment today but will definitely keep trying Monday. More to come on this developing story.

While I am sad, hurt and disappointed that this has now happened to me not once, but TWICE, I have the strength, that God has given me, to count my blessings and look ahead. My DEAR, sweet, gorgeous, totally awesome husband. I don't know where I'd be without him. My mom. Ah heck, my whole entire family (immediate AND extended)! My cats (cute but psycho) and yes, even the dog (cute little PIA). My awesome iVillage friends, my "IRL" friends, blog buddies. My life. My health. My JOB (even though it has its moments). The Earth-babies that aforementioned husband and I WILL have one day. The exhileration and excitement of holding my LO in my arms for the first time.

While some tears break through and some sadness hits still here and there, the rays of sunshine poke through the now-tattered dark veil that lay between me and them just yesterday. I know I need to keep these rays strong because eventually they will weaken and wear out the rest of this disgusting veil.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54