Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Honest Scraps

Here's to my buddy Ophelia for tagging me!

The rules:1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

************************************

1) I LOVE pizza, spaghetti, and almost anything chocolate... almost to a fault.

2) I get very lazy on the weekends and typically want to stay in my pajamas all day, especially on Saturday!

3) I spend ENTIRELY too much time on the internet. Seriously. Sometimes I think my poor husband feels slighted. Hmmm, maybe I should look into being paid to blog?

4) My interests in life are so diversified that it's hard for me to pind down one single career move. If it wasn't potentially so costly (education, etc) I'd do a little bit of everything!

5) I LOVE cats! Since I was a kid I always wanted to have some of my own. I once told a lady that I would have 18 cats. (Well... they can be so human-like! lol)

6) When I eat with silverware, I don't put my lips on it when I take a bit of my food. I'll move the food off the fork/spoon with teeth. I don't know why, I just do!

7) I flip to another radio station whenever a commercial break comes on. If they're all at commercial at the same time I will either A- use the CD player or B- curse myself for not updating the CD's in there already.

8) I'm a BAAAAAD clutter-bug. I have actually had a boss get on to me about it at work (*blush*). (Not in a bad way, though... we actually have a very positive relationship.)

9) I  can't open a wine bottle woth a d@mn. I just tried once again, and failed miserably, as in, I sat down, put the thing between my thighs, pulled and grunted several times to no avail. The task is now up to Keithydear. If I try anymore I'll be too exhausted to enjoy my pizza let alone a glass of fresh zinfandel. mmmmmmm...

10) I grew up as an only child. Believe it or not, it was actually kind of boring. Please don't say you wish you were me b/c of that. (I have actually had people say that to me. It's become a pet peeve as a result. Trust me, no you don't.)

*************************************
And now... a big, huge TAG to: Ophelia, Jenna, Yaya, Amy, Tracy, Bethany, Natalie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am the same: way too much time on the Internet, love pizza and spagetti!

Chele said...

LOL! I have two cats and three dogs and I can tell you that two cats is a good sane number to have.

I do the same thing with radio and tv commercials.

I too spend too much time on the computer.

You can thank Jenna's blog for my being nosey and reading yours. lol

I had to do the scrap thing last week as well.

VelvetJinxx said...

How did I not see this tag? I read the post!

CrazyMom said...

Chele- you can be nosey anytime ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm way lazy on the weekends too! Sometimes I stay in bed all weekend just because I can :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54