Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally... Decorated!!


As 2008 draws to a close (about which I have mixed feelings) I am in disbelief that it's nearly over. As in, putting up our Christmas tree. Yup, it's that time of the year again, already. Yikes.

After an awesome Thanksgiving with my aunt, uncle, cousins, mom, her friend, and my grandpa Keith and I had to work the next day (bleh, but I am glad to have a job). As a result we were rendered unable to put up our tree til the weekend. Finally, after several hours of cleaning and butt-busting, we finally got the tree up!


Keith and I have enjoyed several fires (in the fireplace, of course) already with our chilled weather. A relief after July's 107-degree days. Bleh. And we're in NTX (North Texas)!

5 comments:

Teresa & Connie said...

Is that like the Neew York skyline out your window?! Beautiful!!

Teresa & Connie said...

Ok I just read you're in northern Texas..maybe it's time to lay off the Bud Light this early in the morning..haha totally kidding

Anonymous said...

Now that looks really cozy! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

It looks so peaceful!

CrazyMom said...

LOL It's all good... haha- that's actually the tree lights reflecting on the window. Totally took me a minute to realize what you were referring to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54