Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crazy, Crazy...

So I was sitting in here getting ready to log off my computer when I heard a strange noise coming from behind me. At first it sounded like someone was sort of "handling" the exercise ball but I soon realized that the closet door was open. Then the noise became clear- a cat scratching! I saw Keely sitting on the floor looking into the closet and soon after that Lizzie darted out- after scratching on the leftover carpet DH stashed in there.

Turkeys.

And Lizzie's the Drame Queen of the duo. As in, she'll DIE if she doesn't get outside at this minute because there's a monster, in the very closet she just darted out of, that will eat her. It will pop out of the attic opening, come down and swoop her back up there, to its little, secret cave. That would explain the urgent need to sharpen her claws IN THERE, right?

Then she has to come back in here and literally climb the ladder sitting behind me (which we've been too lazy to put away) to sit on top of the book case, presumbaly to guard me. How sweet of her...

Whoops, she just jumped down and ran out of here again... she must have seen IT again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are SO WEIRD!
One day my cat hates me, the next she won't leave me alone!

Oh, and on Friday she pissed on my pillow bc her litter box hadn't been changed as promptly as she would have liked....

CrazyMom said...

Ew! They are so crazy... DQ Lizzie will piss just outside the litterbox (even sometimes does the um, other thing outside litterbox as well) if we don't let her out as she pleases. Argh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54