Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blanks

*crickets chirping*

I don't know why but the past few days have found my mind pretty blank. As in writer's block. UGH!

There's not too much to report here, except that I have three interviews in a two-day period (two of them with the same company) for jobs, so let's hope for the best! Two of them are for collections positions (yeehaw, but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do, right? The company I am interviewing with is a very stable company, after all, and my interviewer today did an awesome job of selling me the job...) and one for customer service (for a separate mortgage company).  So who knows, by this time next week I could be preparing to start a new job- we'll see!



Last, but definitely never least, I seem to have popped pretty good over the last week if you ask me! 25 weeks officially today- WOOT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54