Sunday, November 29, 2009

Speechless Sunday

Today I am speechless. I will be officially 32 weeks this Wednesday, that's 8 months prego!! Yikes!

Needless to say I am entering that nesting phase. I spent the afternoon yesterday Jessica-shopping. Got her some baby hangers (need more! oops!), a sleeper, crib sheets, babyproofing stuff, socks and her travel system (bought with a 20% off coupon for BRU- yay for saving $$!). 



This little chica's going to ride in style!

It was actually between Chicco and Graco. I liked the convenience of being able to buy a Graco double stroller when the next one comes along, however I liked the fold, padding and steering better on this one. That padding is nice and thick supportive for her little body- she's not going anywhere! She can thank her great-aunt Tish for this lovely gift. Another thing I like about this system? Not everybody has it!

Now I just need more hangers- this kiddo's going to be the best-dressed little girl on our block but we need to hang up her clothes! LOL Her nursery is coming along, but more on that later!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54