Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teriffic Tuesday

Well, almost anyway... Today was my second day on the job and so far not too bad. Of course, we've only done company-overview, online-compliance (*YAWN*) training stuff, the real stuff kicks in I believe tomorrow. WOOHOO!

Yesterday I was kicking myself for not joining this company sooner. Very strong- they've been in business for over 200 years! I was pleasantly floored when I saw that. Also very innovative- they have basically shaped this particular industry to what it is today. Anymore detail on this and I'd be sharing a bit too much info for my comfort... :)

For the past couple of days I have woke up at 6am- not what I am used to. However, a very special someone seems to enjoy my new routine, as I have been feeling Her Snowiness moving, fluttering and kicking around in there pretty much first thing in the morning. It's such an awesome feeling and tells me that she's A-OK in there! Love that reassurance. ;)

As for the rest of life, I went ahead and got a flu shot (seasonal- that H1N1 ain't coming near me. Too new!) since I was starting this new job. I felt as though the benefits outweighed the risks- especially in my case, being preggo PLUS the stress of starting a new job, which translates to being in close quarters with lots of people for a minimum of 8 hours a day. Um, yeah. However I've been sooooo congested (sinuses- can't breathe through nose for the most part) for the past couple of days that it sucks! One of the ladies in my training class said the same thing happened to her and she felt it for two weeks. GREEEEEAAAAAAAAATTT... There's always a catch. lol

Tuesday night- and I never heard from my doc regarding the evil glucose test. He's a no-news-is-good-news type of doc, so I'll take that at face value. One less thing on my mind now! WOOHOO! Hello, cake and ice cream and candy bars! (I kid, I kid!)

1 comment:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

I haven't heard from my doctor's office either about my GD test, so I'm assuming I'm also in the clear. WOOT WOOT! Hooray for us!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54