Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chicken dee China...

the Chinese Chicken, ya have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin.'

Keith and I were on our daily lunch walk today and that song came up somehow in our conversation. Trying to decipher the lyrics was impossible since it had been, oh about ten years or so since we heard the crazy song. Forget trying to figure out even where the name Barenaked Ladies came from, either.

I think I will stay away from that Chinese chicken drumstick, my brain might stop tickin'.

Wait... I think it already has. Hand over that drumstick. ;)

3 comments:

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

Ah, I love that song! I remember my friend Bethany learned all the words and could sing the whole thing. I can only sing parts of it.

Chele said...

By the 90's I had switched to country music since they were putting out anymore classic rock. lol

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54