Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pregnancy Random Thought #498,352

I've heard the old wives' tale about how heartburn in pregnancy= lots of hair for baby. The more heartburn that mommy has while pg, the more hair the baby will have. Supposedly, estrogen is to blame, as it encourages hair growth??

All is fine with that, except for one minor, little issue... I've, well, had much more heartburn in this pregnancy than I did with that of Jessy.

For reference, this is Jessy on her first day out of the oven. Y'all see all that hair?? Um, yeah... how could a newborn baby have any more?? According to the ol' WT, I may birth a little Sasquatch in July... hmmm...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I had it SO bad from my hyper emesis and Jensen was born with just a little bit of fuzz on his head, not a ton of hair, so it was totally not true for me lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54