Saturday, April 9, 2011

Losing my mind!

It's official. I have lost my picture card reader for my camera. fml. About six months ago my camera's plug-in port stopped detecting when the thing was plugged into the computer. What a pain. I made a trip to Radio Shack and found a basic one for about $15 and it worked beautifully. That is, up until a couple of weeks ago, wehn it disappeared.

Keith and I were doing some cleaning and both remember temporarily placing it on the kitchen table, so that Jessy couldn't munch on it as she liked to do. And then it happened- we never saw it again. We looked in the couch cushions, the first most likely place, and it wasn't there. We have checked literally everywhere, well, almost... we haven't made the trip to the trash dump- perhaps we accidentally threw it away.

Oy, vey... I have a confession to make. Since I have gone back to work, I have indeed shed a few brain cells. Among them, the one that allows me to keep up with stuff. :p

In the meantime, here are a couple of pics of Jessy being sassy, from a few weeks ago.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Check wherever Jessy keeps her toys!

Helen said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! :( :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54