Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A new accessory!

So I had been dying to enter the vast group of mamas who enjoy babywearing. For those who don't know, babywearing is pretty much what the name implies- wearing your baby. There are TONS of ways to do it, frontwards, backwards (like a backpack), and about a million subcategories scatter from those two main categories.

The two carriers I have now are a Jeep and a Moby Wrap. I love them both! I can now hold Jessica safely while I walk around the house and even do mild housework with her! I felt just plain bad leaving her in either a seat or a bassinet all the time if I had to give my arms a break or do some housework. Now she can stay with me longer! YAY! Now I just need practice with them... ;)

Unfortunately I have neglected to get a pic of me using the Jeep, but enjoy this snapshot of me using the Moby- this was taken on Saturday night. (I know, I'm a bad blogger! lol)


1 comment:

Helen said...

I love seeing that pic of you guys all wrapped up in the Moby! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54