Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

I misplaced my camera for a few days. Think Jessica hid it from me on purpose. Hmmmmm... Silly girl. I mentioned it to Keith, though, and he pulled the thing right out from under the couch cushion. The same place where I had looked earlier! Hmmm... maybe Keith hid it from me instead! Or are the two of them in cahoots? Eh, let's move on to more interesting blurb.

Miss Jessica will turn six weeks on Friday. SIX WEEKS!! Where has the time gone? These days she is so much more alert and expressive it's not even funny. I think she is going to start cooing very soon- she has sort-of cooed at me a few times in the last few days. Last week she rolled over from belly to back... well today she went from back to side. I had put her in her bassinet to do a few things quickly and by the time I returned, she had rolled onto her right side. EEK! I predict in the next couple of weeks she will roll over completely- heck, at the rate she's going she'll be crawling in the next few months! My girl is growing up way too fast. Before we know it I will be talking about an upcoming sibling... Keith and I want at least two kids, so we'll see!

In other news, our daycare arrangements fell through for Jessica. For the past couple of weeks we have been intensely researching the options. However we are coming up dry. I have come to the conclusion that I will not be able to return to muy full-time job because of it. However, since we need the extra income, I will look for another job; hopefully with more traditional hours. It's all good. I'm also open to some work-at-home options, so long as they don't require too substantial of a $$ investment or alot of entertaining (my house isn't suitable for it, trust me). I have received invitations to Shaklee and Mary Kay, both of which I have seriously considered in the past; now I just have to research things a bit to see which suits me more. Only thing is, I don't wear alot of make-up- I'm lazy. I admit it. And do alot of ladies still purchase stuff that may be a little more expensive in this economy? I digress.

In the end, we are blessed with a happy home and beautiful, healthy daughter. DAUGHTER! And we are blessed with each other. We just have to have faith that all will work out with our efforts.

Our Happy Traveler

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54