Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Little About Me...

Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?! 'Have you ever kissed someone? Missed someone? Told someone you loved them? Drank alcohol?' Here are questions for the people who are a little older... DON'T Tag me when you finish. If you want to do this then consider yourself tagged otherwise have a good day. lmao! BTW, I got this from Chele's blog...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Bank of unAmerica(n)!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Out? uhhh...  (uh-oh)

3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
chillin' in either Colorado or Hawaii with my hunny Keith

4. How many colleges did you attend?
1

5. Had to dress?
huh? uh, of course...

6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Anything under $2/gal. excites me. lol


7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don't need an alarm on the weekends... When it does go off during the week my first thought is, "huh? already?? 2 more hours, please!!"

8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I love Keith

9. Do you miss being a child?
No freakin' way!

10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Errand - hmmm...
Chore - dishes

11. Get up early or sleep in?
a little of both... usually sleep til about mid/late morning. I only get up early when I have work or something else important in the morning and I only sleep in late when I am sick.

12. Have you found real love yet?
Yes, otherwise, I'm in BIG trouble! Married a year and a half... will be 2 years on 9/15/09!

13. Favorite lunch meat?
Mesquite Turkey from Oscar Meyer...

14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Usually a bunch of stuff I don't need in addition to what I planned to buy.

15. Beach or lake?
depends... swimming? beach. Scenery, either one. ;)

16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope.

17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Sopranos

18.What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Jesus Christ

19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
yup (my old car)... thanks alot, ice!

20. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope... *knocks wood*

21. Ring tones
I don't bother b/c Sprint's new website sucks! (Whatever happened to KISS- keep it simple, stupid, referring to logins. The old one was sooooo much better and more user-friendly!)

22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
huh??

23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
hmmm... San Diego!

23. Do you go to church?
Yup... almost every Sunday, anyway ;)

24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New career, please!

25. How old are you?
27 (28 in 1 week and 1 day--EEK!)

26. Do you have a go to person?
Keith

27. Are you where you want to be in life?
almost...

28. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
Garfield, Simpsons, Inspector Gadget, Heathcliff...

29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
Not as naive but alot more type-a than I was.. need to work on that one LOL

30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
yup, well, some of the best years, anyway...

31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
*sigh* nope (wouldn't mind feeling like I did in those highschool days lol)

32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
Had one... may still have it if I dig around enough.. lol

33. Did you have a pager?
No, and don't want one.

34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
didn't have one in particular... pretty much anywhere out of the house lol

35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes

36.Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My mother.

37. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Mrs. Offutt, unfortunately in a bad way. Let's just say she added some insecurity to my personality that took years for me to get rid of. crappy teacher, to boot.
 
However, Mrs. Kiesow (year before Offutt) and I got along very well and I enjoyed being in her class.. she was so cool!

38. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Thankfully, I can honestly say NO to this one, at least so far, anyway.. lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54