Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's been a few days...

 So I found this on Chele's blog and thought it looked like fun. Unfortunately thought the rules state something about tagging, uh, 26 people afterward? I don't think I can tag that many people! However if you're reading this and want to participate, feel free! I always like to know more about my readers. ;)

A - Age: 27 (soon to be 28- yikes!)

B - Bed: Queen and needs replacement. I want a Sleep # bed! Wah!

C - Chore you hate: Dishes. Ugh! (crap. Forgot to run the $#%* dishwasher again...)

D - Dogs: One (formerly two) :(

E - Essential start your day item: Food!

F - Favorite color: Do I have to pick just one?? C'mon! :p

G - Gold or Silver: gold (white, please!)

H - Height: 5'6''

I - Instruments you play: Played the violin in elementary school.. does that count?

J - Job title: Mouse Clicker

K - Kids: 2 angels

L - Living arrangements: Married/house

M - Mom's name: Susan

N - Nicknames: Kimmy/Kimster/Kimbo...

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope (*knocks wood*)

P - Pet Peeve: tie between closed-mindedness and traffic and bad communication

Q - Movie Quote: shoot, my husband is sleeping... and he has all the good movie lines!

R - Right or left handed: right

S - Siblings: one sister-in-law and two brothers-in-law

T - Time you wake up: 6 AM

U - Underwear: depends on my mood ;)

V - Vegetable you dislike: alfalfa

W - Why Not: just don't like it!

X - X-rays you've had: Too many to count. (me too!)

Y - Yummy food you make: Spaghetti, anything fast and easy, anything bake-able...

Z - Zoo favorite: hmmm... don't know.. have only been to two and it's been too long to fairly rate one as a fave!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your job title.

And I hate when people ask me if I have kids. :(

CrazyMom said...

{{HUGS}} I know that feeling too well! :(

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) said...

My mom's name is also Susan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54