Friday, July 10, 2009

Crazy Updates and Sweet Pictures

So this blog has once again become a little neglected, thanks in part to a new job, exhaustion and good ol' m/s.

Keith and I both started our new jobs this week and love them. (*yawn*)

But today my stupid left eyelid has been twitching on me all morning (took a break this afternoon) then again all evening... uggggghhh. over and over again, it's so annoying! Anyone have any fishing weights and string I can tie to my eyelid via my eyelashes to FORCE the stupid thing to stop already? ;) j/k. (*sigh* Kim, is this the best you can do?)

Yesterday we had our 11-week doctor's appointment. YAY for sonograms! It wasn't part of the original plan, but the doc couldn't find little Snowflake's heartbeat this time around (except for a split second, whose reading of 16x I caught a glimpse of). So off to the u/s room we went! We're lucky in soo many forms, this one being that the doc himself does the u/s and interprets them and all that jazz, right there on the spot. No waiting, no awkward tension with some tech (no offense, u/s techs) who's not allowed to say anything.

Anyway, we get in there and sure enough we saw Snowflake, plugging away. Our little Houdini :) then jumped for us a couple of times, turned to the side and RAN (yes, ran) for us! That's about when I informed Keith he's going to be getting a new running partner in a few years. The view, just awesome. My heart still melts thinking about it! No explanation as to why the doc couldn't find the HB, but Dr. D pronounced everything normal ("looks good," in his words) and we shrugged it off. I bet it was the kid's activity.

Without further ado, I proudly present.... SNOWFLAKE (11w, 1d at time of pic)!!
The pic doesn't do this LO much justice compared to what we saw in the office. *sigh* My sweet, sweet little Snowflake. Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
We go back in 4 more weeks... so hopefully the m/s will be gone and I will be realllly bustin' outta my clothes! WOOT!

3 comments:

Chele said...

Awww, snowflake is adorable! Glad to hear that everything "looks good" and that you guys are enjoying your jobs.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Tracy said...

Too cute! Congrats on a great ultrasound. I think our 11 week ultrasound was when our LO got the nickname of Tiny Dancer, he/she was busting out the moves!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54