Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Yeeeeahhhhh, I've got some catching up to do. But, two blogs in one day? Man I must be on something. OK, I promise- I'm not. Jessy had her first Halloween this year and while she didn't actually go TOT'ing (yeah, I got lazy on that), she still had the opportunity to answer the door and had out candy.

In true snowflake fashion, Jessy dressed up as Snow White. But trust me when I say that finding a Halloween costume for this child was no easy feat. I visited many a store and came up empty-handed. Either the costumes were too big, too small or just too expensive and even Jessy was becoming impatient. I finally resigned myself to no costume for our adorable little snowflake.

And of course, after I resigned myself to not finding anything and just dressing jessy up in the garb Grammy bought her, I saw it: the somewhat-big (or so I thought) Snow White dress. And it was only about $8. That was more like it.

Without much further boring rambling, behold! Jessy the Snow Princess.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your website and want to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://kimster91507.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Miriam said...

You're daughter is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54