Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Great.

Just what I needed. I'm wondering if super-glue can fix this mess. Ironically, we switched back to these basic dummies to SAVE money. HA!


And this is what it's supposed to look like. Oy Vey.

In other thoughts, can I whine for just a second? I hate summer. As a kid, I used to love it- it meant a break from school, even after high school- I never went to summerschool while in college. I LOVED the time off. The CHANGE OF PACE. Now, not so much. No change of pace, same ol' crap, day in day out (minus the weekend). And hardly any access to a pool to beat this awful heat and humidity! (And BTW I'm far from the hottest spots in the country! I can't stand it here in the summer- I'd never make it in Southern AZ or Southern CA...) OK, whine over.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54