Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oy.

I got the call yesterday reminding me of just how too-short my maternity leave is. I go back to work, as of now, four weeks from tomorrow. This means we need to hurrrrrry up and get our house market-ready ASAP!

Of course, as they say, when it rains it pours. Keith's car had issues again this morning that yielded an $865 repair bill. We just had the thing in the shop a couple of months ago. ARGH! And we do not need a car note right now, so a replacement car is out of the question.

In other news, our lovely red dog, Bernie, is now with the angels. My BIL had been keeping him while Keith and I adjusted to life with Jessica. However, his arthritis went downhill during the snowstorm. Apparently the poor thing couldn't even stand up, so off to the vet he went. RIP Bernie!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54