Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day already??

Wow! I can't believe it's September! Seriously, where has the time gone? Jessy has turned 7 months and finally, after all that work and all those months, finally sprout a tooth last Wednesday! I worked and worked and of course, the sillygirl just would. not. let me photograph this momentous occasion.

However, when we were at Grammy's yesterday JessyNicole accidentally showed it off and gave the camera a front-row view.
For skeptics, here it is, close-up!

Funny part is, the babysitter and I were talking about this that day when I picked her up from daycare, how it gets harder to cut those things as she gets older, hopefully she would cut one soon!

BTW, don't let this in-nocuous looking fool ya. It's sharp as all getout and will hurt you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54