Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well hello, and goodbye, May!

Now that it has been oh about 3.5 months since I posted here, too much has happened! Natalie turned 9 months old, began crawling like a little pro and sprouted 4 teeth at once, and Jessica is Jessica, running around and talking more and more each day.

At her 9-month checkup, Natalie was a little over 21 lbs so needless to say she has outgrown her bucket and is now in Jessy's big-kid seat from daddy's car. She is cruising now and what can I say, between work and two kids and my mom (she had surgery, but that's a whole 'nother post), I'm one busy CrazyMom!

And oh yeah, the job? Going beautifully. It had started out as a temp-to-hire position and blossomed from there. Since I had just come out I not one but two bad experiences with that type of work arrangement, I went into this one with much
trepidation. I quickly found out that the company is an awesome one and the boss? Well, she's awesome too. I have been hired on permanently and am now making yet another dollar more per hour.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54