Friday, May 21, 2010

One year ago today...

I was staring at the stick I had just peed on at 2am in pure disbelief that a TEST LINE had popped up on it right away, almost immediately after the pee hit it. The one month we were totally not trying... (heck, we had impending layoffs and so much uncertainty...) was the one month we hit the jackpot! LOL

Scared and shocked, I put the test down on the sink and finished about my business. I brought it back into the bedroom with me and set it on the nightstand, and crawled back into bed. Sleep?? Yeah, right. DH stirred and asked, "How are you?"

"I'm pregnant," I replied, still in disbelief. What a ride we were about to embark on...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Aww I love that! :) Maybe we will be pregnant again together!

CrazyMom said...

Hey... ya never know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
ss_blog_claim=7bdcf7d9922247ff48543614eed23e54